Health + Safety Policy
The Hub’s successful attribute is its Honor & Courtesy System,
please keep it top-of-mind.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, The Hub’s top concern has been for the health and safety of our coworkers, customers, and guests. As the Delta variant of COVID-19 continues to spread throughout Central Texas, Hub Coworkers, Community Members, and their Guests must wear face masks while indoors and in an area that will necessarily involve close contact or proximity to other Hub coworkers, community members, and their guests, where 6 feet of separation is not feasible.
Respite from wearing a face mask may occur in the following circumstances and maintaining social distancing of at least 6 feet,
- When working alone and away from others,
- When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk, and
- When consuming food or drink.
The Hub’s successful attribute is its Honor & Courtesy System, please keep it top-of-mind.
- Self-screen for illness and high temperature before coming to The Hub.
- Individuals maintain at least a 6-foot workspace distancing at all times.
- Use face mask covering nose & mouth when in groups and less than 6-foot proximity.
- Practice good personal hygiene and wash your hands often. Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or the inside of your elbow, when you cough or sneeze, and do not spit.
- Hand sanitizer bottles are provided for your use at the main entrance, register counter, kitchen sink, restrooms, and meeting rooms. Please do not remove bottles from their locations.
- Disinfecting wipes are located by the kitchen sink and restroom cabinet, please wipe down common areas, amenities, and/or meeting room furniture.
- Dirty dishes, cups, vessels, & utensils should be placed inside the dishwasher for nightly washing.
- Only group tables of 4 or fewer individuals, maintaining social distancing.
~ Teresa Carbajal Ravet, M.A.