Sententia Vera Cultural Hub (The Hub) is based on the Hwy 290 corridor, between Oak Hill and Dripping Springs. The Hub offers its team members a flexible work schedule and a creative environment in a culturally diverse space.
The Hub Promise: Sententia Vera Cultural Hub is an inclusive coworking community, event + meeting venue, and food + beverage collective for gutsy entrepreneurs, curious community members, and food + beverage aficionados. It is a place to burst through your professional passion, engage with a collaborative community, and savor fare + refreshments among foodies.
The Hub Honor System: The Hub’s successful and winning attribute is its Honor & Courtesy System that all Team Members, Coworking Members, and Customers keep top-of-mind.
The Position: We’re looking for a Part-Time Team Member for the Hub Beverage Bar, selling and serving coffee drinks, cold sodas, beer, wine, and wine drinks, as well as pastries and occasionally appetizers and lite bites. The pay range we’re offering is $10/hour to $12.50/hour, plus tips.
Team Member Requirements:
- Must be friendly and professional.
- Must work confidently under pressure.
- Must be bold to ask questions.
- Must be able to think creatively and figure things out.
- Must be firm, consistent, and dependable.
- Must be able to anticipate customers’ and Hub’s needs.
- Must be ready and willing to take the Beer & Wine Seller-Server certification course.
- Take beverage orders and check out customers.
- Fulfill beverage and food orders.
- Keep beverage bar area clean and orderly.
- Complete kitchen, restrooms, lounge, and patio chores throughout shift.
- Prep Reception/Training Space for events.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed.
Sententia Vera Cultural Hub is one of the first green buildings constructed by a group of environmentalists, community members of Dripping Springs, and the Central Texas Hill Country. The Hub’s construction includes a metal frame + roof, walls of straw bales + stucco, with a 40K-gallon rainwater harvesting system. It is nestled among a grove of oak and cedar trees at the entrance of a friendly neighborhood.