The Hub Health + Safety Policy
The Hub’s winning attribute is its honor and courtesy system, please keep it top-of-mind for the safety of our community. Therefore, it goes without saying that the following courtesies are expected at The Hub.
- Regular self-screening for illness and high temperature is expected by all clients, hosts, guests, vendors, staff, and Hub members.
- Hub members who are or who believe they are sick or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, are not be allowed to return to The Hub until they are symptom-free and/or have self-quarantined for at least 14 days.
- All clients, hosts, guests, vendors, staff, and Hub members must sanitize their hands upon entering the facility. Hand sanitizer bottles are provided at the following stations; main entrance, register counter, kitchen sink, coffee bar, restrooms, and meeting rooms. Please do not remove bottles from their locations.
- Regular and thorough sanitization of surfaces and areas throughout The Hub, including doorknobs and handles, using disinfecting cleaners for the duration of the workday and after each event.
- All catering and beverage staff will wear face masks upon entering The Hub.
- All clients, hosts, guests, vendors, staff, and Hub members must use a face mask covering nose & mouth when in large groups and in less than 6-foot proximity.
- All clients, hosts, guests, vendors, staff, and Hub members must follow social distancing guidelines of maintaining at least 6-foot distancing at all times.
- Seating and/or tables will need to be spaced and sized for social distancing, adhering to current guidelines. Only group tables of 4 or fewer individuals.
- Disinfecting wipes are located by the kitchen sink and in restroom cabinet, please wipe down your use of common areas, amenities, doorknobs and handles, and/or meeting room furniture.
~ Teresa Carbajal Ravet, M.A.