Sententia Vera Book Subscription 2017
Looking for a great cultural read? Want the perfect gift for the worldly booklover in your life? How about a quarterly surprise read, beyond your usual reading genre?
Sententia Vera’s brand new DULCE CULTURALIT book subscription is a quarterly service, perfect for brewing your sabor for cultural literary flavors. The Dulce CulturaLit box includes a new paperback original every quarter — January, April, July, and October — fiction or creative non-fiction, a book we find to be notable for its cultural literary quality and experience — and mail it to your home. The hand-curated titles by the booksellers at Sententia Vera Bookshop are paired with theme-specific ethnic gifts.
The Dulce CulturaLit subscription plan runs yearly and includes tax and shipping at $25-per-package.
2017 Subscription: $100 | Ship dates January, April, July, and October 2017
2017 Installment Subscription: $25 / quarter
Installments MUST be received on the 1st of December 2016, and March, June, and September 2017.
Have questions? Email theculturist@SententiaVera.com
- Interview with Spanish linguist and translator Teresa Carbajal Ravet | Latino Books Examiner, Mayra Calvani
- New Latino bookstore opens its doors | Latino Books Examiner, Mayra Calvani
- Hispanic Blog Profile: Teresa Carbajal Ravet of Sententia Vera | hispanicPRblog, Yeniret Prokesch
- Bookstore Owner Breaks Bread With Texas Community | Bookselling This Week, Elizabeth Knapp
- Stories of Multiple Pets | BLOGTalkRadio, Glo Rod
- GAHCC’s 3rd Annual Capital of Texas Small Business Awards | The Austin Times
Alignable Local Businesses
"Teresa is professional, creative, and detailed oriented, she has on every occasion provided us with constructive recommendations." "She creates a perfect balance between her skill for recognizing and respecting the creative aspects of our project with her intuition for when and how to contribute."
Maritza Fitzgerald Children's Bilingual Writer
- My Tweets
Sententia Vera Cultural Hub
Bookshop | CoWorking Space | Community Engagement | Coffee Bar