Sententia Vera Bookshop
The SV Bookshop is part of the Sententia Vera Cultural Hub, a community space for cultured bibliophiles, coffee aficionados, and innovative entrepreneurs. It’s a place to find your next unexpected read, burst through your wildest dreams, and savor java from one of Austin’s renown coffee roasters!
The SV Bookshop is a multilingual, mainstream bookstore featuring its very own Coffee Bar to savor a great cup of java from a local coffee roaster while perusing your next read. The independent bookshop offers a wide range of new titles, multicultural books, music, and film crafted by foreign authors, in the original language, in English translation, as well as bilingual editions. It also features vital sidelines such as various language & cultural acquisition programs, highlighted with a cultural calendar of events that include international movie screenings, language & cultural classes, foreign language book clubs, language study abroad trips, international music, and much more.
The ONLINE bookshop is up and ready to take your orders for home delivery. The brick-and-mortar bookshop is scheduled to open in Dripping Springs, TX, in the spring of 2017.
On the motivation to study a foreign language… Mostly I was motivated by my personal relationships/friendships with my Spanish teachers throughout Waldorf [Education]. They were always people who inspired and challenged me.
Ian Pollard Student at the University of Texas at Austin
State of Texas HUB
- Interview with Spanish linguist and translator Teresa Carbajal Ravet | Latino Books Examiner, Mayra Calvani
- New Latino bookstore opens its doors | Latino Books Examiner, Mayra Calvani
- Hispanic Blog Profile: Teresa Carbajal Ravet of Sententia Vera | hispanicPRblog, Yeniret Prokesch
- Bookstore Owner Breaks Bread With Texas Community | Bookselling This Week, Elizabeth Knapp
- Stories of Multiple Pets | BLOGTalkRadio, Glo Rod
- GAHCC’s 3rd Annual Capital of Texas Small Business Awards | The Austin Times
HUB Certified State of Texas
- My Tweets
Sententia Vera Cultural Hub
Bookshop | CoWorking Space | Community Engagement | Coffee Bar